Most of us have ventured inside the looming Icecrown Citadel by now. Sure, killing bosses is why we’re there, but there are so many other cool things to experience. Here are five of them…
1. Spring the Trap. If you’re lucky enough to be in a 10-man without a rogue, run around between pulls trying to find the trap. Giggle joyfully when you watch everyone nearby in slow-mo as the giant skeleton comes lumbering towards your raid. The Plagueworks also has traps that spring geists from behind, but unless your tank pulls the Plague Scientist in the corner back, you’ll probably have a hard time being the one to spring it.
2. Rocket Butt. If you haven’t done this yet…WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Druids are in the awesome position of having rockets on their butts in bear form. Get to the Gunship, pick up your rocket, and bear form. It’s hilarious and awesome.
3. Shoot the Cannon. Everyone should get a turn at the cannon on the Gunship battle. That’s all there is to it. Aim at the Axethrowers and Rocketeers, spam 1 to build up some heat, then bang on the number 2. Rockets? AoE? Pffft, you’re taking down a whole ship!
(I’m in the cannon on the far left)
4. Typhoon the Beasts. Even in my guild, where the Blood Beasts are a crazy ranged-dps free-for-all, Typhoon comes in handy. Plus, how many chances do you get in a raid to watch the adds surf backwards? I intentionally try to get aggro on the beasts just so I have a good excuse to send them flying across the room.
5. Get Precious’s Ribbon. Precious is so sweet, she’s Best In Show! I’ve seen that shirt drop twice now, and haven’t won it yet. But my time is coming. Kill Precious, cross your fingers that the shirt drops, and then roll. Bright pink? Check. Cool-sounding buff? Check. Something to dance nearly naked in when you’re waiting for the pull? Oh yeah.
I could probably come up with 10 easily (record all your guildies talking about “angry poo poo” on vent, for instance), but we’ll stop here. Good luck to you in your Icecrown adventures!
Like this list? Find more here!