I kept running into amusing things this week, and what good are amusing things unless you share them with someone else who can also be amused?!
Amber-brew! I am always down to try something named after me… 😛
My husband says I’m not allowed to name things. I don’t understand why.
I was quite impressed with how good this statue of a Ordos Berserker came out…no, really, I made it. Sort of.
We were happier about taking over the Orgrimmar bank than nearly anything else in the instance…WE HAVE PRIORITIES!
And 3 new bosses before our raid week is out is a pretty good week!
I hope 5.4 is treating you well!
- Do click on everything.
- Don’t stand still for too long (see also: Burning Cleave, Molten Inferno)
- Do ride the Albatross Express.
- Do talk to monkeys in caves.
- Don’t laugh at Zarhym’s jokes.
I originally planned to make a blog post the day of the patch itself, but I had only been awake for about 30 minutes when my husband said, “Holy crap, the realms are up!” Of my list of goals for going into 5.4, I…almost made it. My goals were:
- Get every level 90 Justice Point capped.
- Get my main Valor Point capped.
- Get the Darkspear Revolutionary title on my warlock.
- Sort out my bags.
I did my VP cap, and I almost got every level 90 character JP capped:
I also got my title!
As for the last one…
Eh, you win some, you lose some.
Patch 5.4 – Day 1
I am the one who knocks (yeah, I’ve just been looking for an excuse to say that):
Onward to Orgrimmar: